When I started with online investments, I’ve been very motivated about the profits and the new networking opportunities. After some time I got really successful with some platforms, but it was a lot of work to get to know the right people and platforms, because there are a lot of scammers in the online investment industry. Workload exploded and there were still more and more opportunities. This are the main reasons, why I built my own investment team:
- The team removed me as the bottleneck: As a lone warrior, I had to do everything alone (blog posts, generating traffic, conversation with potential team members, conversation with possible investors, detect scammers). A team allowed me to multiply my activities. This lead to exponential growth!
- The team prevented me from burnout: The team now handles all the tasks, which are necessary, but I always didn’t like to do. This puts a smile on my face!
- The team leveraged skills beyond myself: With more activities, I was able to generate higher income. But I also noticed, that I could also earn money, if the team did most of the work, and I could gain profits from the achievements of my team.
- New challenges: The team expected my best. I trained them about all the workflows and knowledge. I’d to push them that they never gave up or I had to relieve team members after I noticed they were not ready for the workload.
- My team also brought some additional perspectives: Every team member has its own perspective. At the beginning, this was not easy for me, because I head a plan, how I wanted to collaborate with my team and there were a lot of ideas and opinions in the team. But after some time I enjoyed the feedback and the team members opened up new vistas.
If you’re now considering building your own online investment team, you can now read: How I built my investment team – maybe you find some tips to copy.
If you’re asking yourself, why I started with this blog and online investments: This is the answer!
Past results are not an indication of future investment results/profits. Individual results may vary due to different market and time conditions. Forex trading is a risky investment. I do not give any assurances for profits. Shown income examples are always individual examples for presentation on this website.